The Litigation team is based on a tight-knit and dynamic team of talented lawyers. For a number of years, the quality of the team, its dedication and its mobilisation capacity have been recognised on a regular basis in national and international rankings.
The team appears before all courts, administrative authorities (competition authority, AMF, CSA etc.) and arbitration boards. The quality and frequency of its interventions enable its clients to benefit from an attentive service from these various bodies. Its experience also gives it access to an extensive network of associates and experts.
The team’s intervention is not limited to follow-up on litigation. It also endeavours to anticipate and prevent disputes. In all cases, the lawyers are driven by the desire to provide the ideal solution to any situation that may arise, irrespective of its method of settlement.
- Prevention and management of risks: audit, development, definition and implementation of pre-litigation strategies
- Assistance and representation in the event of a dispute: preventive and precautionary proceedings, proceedings on the merits, investigatory measures and enforcement procedures
- Alternative dispute settlement methods: ad hoc, judicial and institutional mediation, conciliation and arbitration
- Non-performance and premature termination of contract
- Unfair competition
- Insolvency proceedings/coverage of liabilities
- Banking and financial litigation
- Major projects/works contracts
- Preservation of evidence
- Precautionary measures
- Court-ordered appraisals
- Shareholder disputes
- Post-acquisition disputes, liability guarantees, price supplements
- Accountability of management bodies
- Ad hoc mandates/interim administrations