The Tax Law team is involved in the resolution of complex transactions, providing both advisory and litigation services to French and foreign companies from the industry, property, new technologies, pharmacy and services sectors. It also works with private equity players throughout the investment cycle, from structuring the transaction to setting up or liquidating the management package. The training undertaken by the firm’s tax lawyers enables them to assess the legal and economic constraints of these projects.
The team has developed particular expertise in tax litigation, both in the management of controls and in the settlement of disputes with the tax authorities. It successfully acts on a regular basis before the tax and criminal courts.
The team frequently supports the firm’s Corporate and Property lawyers in the transactions they undertake for their clients. It relies on the expertise of these departments to devise and implement concrete solutions tailored to the tax issues arising from their clients’ day-to-day and exceptional operations.
Areas of expertise
- Company tax strategy
- Business restructuring and international reorganisations
- Transfer price and management of intra-group agreements
- Tax efficiency of cash flows and financing requirements
- Taxation of transactions
- Tax audit of acquisitions and disposals
- Integration of structures (post-deal integration)
- Management package and tax asset management of directors
- Property and property transaction taxation
- Assisting with verification and negotiating with the tax authorities
- Management of the pre-litigation and litigation phase of tax proceedings
- Tax fraud litigation