Reinhart Marville Torre has developed extensive international experience.
The firm maintains regular working relationships with around thirty experts and independent business law firms with which it shares the same culture of service quality and a one-to-one approach.
In addition to supporting our international clients in France, we also work abroad.
- Assistance of an Australian multinational in an acquisitions transaction in France of companies belonging to an international industrial food packaging group.
- Disposal of the capital of a leading French online and offline marketing company to a Swedish company constituting one of the largest players in the sector.
- Restructuring of the capital of a Luxembourg-based sporting goods company.
- Regular assistance to a global group specialising in economic information.
- Counsel to an Algerian banking group in the context of financing an industrial operation of international scope in Algeria.
In order to address our clients’ international and cross-border issues, we have joined the International Lawyers Network.
The ILN is an association of 91 full-service law firms of high quality, with over 5,000 lawyers worldwide. The ILN covers 67 countries over six continents, thereby making it possible to obtain the best service in a number of jurisdictions. In 2014 and for the third year in a row, the ILN has been recognised by Chambers and Partners as one of the leading international law firm networks.