The Public Business Law team provides advisory and litigation services to national and local public players and their industrial and financial private partners.
It covers all areas of public business law with an expertise based on extensive experience of legal issues in the sector: complex regulatory and judicial framework, specific characteristics of means of financing public projects and special procedures for awarding contracts.
- Rail and road transport
- Airport infrastructure, maritime and inland port facilities
- Regulation of railway operations (regional passenger transport, access to the national rail network, opening-up to competition, freight)
- Local public services (transport, water, waste collection and processing, district heating, street furniture, public lighting etc.)
- Defence industries, new technologies
- Sporting and cultural facilities
Public-Private Partnerships – Global contracts
- Partnership agreements
- Public service delegations: concession, leasing, third-party management etc.
- Works concessions
- Authorisations to occupy publicly-owned land accompanied by rental agreements with option to buy (AOT/LOA)
- Long-term administrative leases under ordinary law (BEA), long-term hospital leases (BEH), BEA for development and other public property occupancy agreements, complex contractual arrangements
- High-performance global public procurement contracts