The Corporate team supports the executive management and legal departments of companies as well as their financial partners.
It regularly works on complex development and restructuring operations, with strategic implications for companies.
Mergers and acquisitions
- Structuring, preparing and completing transactions
- Drafting and negotiating legal documentation on acquisitions, investments and financing
- Assistance with applying specific regulations and coordinating relations with administrative authorities and market authorities
- Assisting foreign groups in the context of their establishment and investments in France; supporting French investors abroad
- Post-acquisition follow-up
- Assistance at every stage of the company’s development: legal structuring, corporate governance, profit-sharing plans (stock-options, share subscription warrants (BSA), warrants for subscription to business creator shares (BSPCE))
- Assisting and advising directors and shareholders on issues relating to their status
- Support in the structuring and legal optimisation of the company
Private Equity/Growth companies
Development Capital, LBO, Venture Capital, Capital Raising, P to P and Turnaround Capital
- Conducting legal audits
- Drafting and negotiating contractual documentation and negotiating financing documentation
- Revising and negotiating financing documentation