The financing team is an integral part of the firm’s Corporate department.
It advises clients, such as banks and financial institutions, in the context of financial transactions of all kinds involving the banking market and capital markets, but also private equity funds and companies active in the industry, services and distribution sectors.
The team is also frequently involved in handling the French component of cross-border transactions.
Financing of acquisitions
- Structuring and setting up bank, syndicated or bilateral loans
- Taking securities on property and personal securities
- Setting up inter-creditor agreements
Financing leveraged transactions
- Development capital
- Venture capital
- Capital raising
- P to P and Turnaround capital
- Venture Debt
- Structuring and setting up bond financing operations
- Setting up bridge loans
- Single-tranche, senior or subordinated debt
- Issues of bonds convertible into or exchangeable for shares and all types of hybrid instruments
- Structuring of funds
- EURO PP financing operations
- Initial public offerings, subsequent refinancing operations and capital increases
- Redemption of shares on regulated, supervised or free markets; block trades
- Public offerings
- Infrastructure projects, especially in the context of joint ventures in France and abroad