The TMT sector team essentially deals with transactional, contractual and litigation issues
Pierre-Menno de Girard is particularly active in the information technologies and media sectors.
Dominique Dermerguerian is involved in the media sector and Lionel Levain in the regulated telecoms sector.
Marc Susini provides both advisory and litigation services in all areas of intellectual property.
- NICT: licence, research and development and IT agreements, law applicable to e-commerce (general terms and conditions of sale, general terms and conditions of use of websites and legal information), databases, digital archiving, protection of personal, individual-related and public data
- Telecommunications: contracts relating to the construction, development and operation of infrastructure (equipment hosting services, on-site engineering and maintenance and technical support/Internet services contracts)
- Transactional operations (joint ventures, strategic partnerships, outsourcing)
- Domain names
- Internet-related issues
- E-commerce and e-marketing
- Trademark law
- Registration and protection of trademarks, software, designs and, more generally, creations and know-how