Property & Town Planning
The Property & Town Planning team provides both advisory and litigation services to private and public persons and companies: property developers, investors, users (French and foreign industrial groups, major international retail chains).
From the conception of the project to its implementation and right up to dispute resolution, specific support is provided at all stages, incorporating the legal constraints specific to each discipline and the tax efficiency of the structures put in place.
Over the last decade, the firm has developed recognised expertise in regulated activities and works with companies subject to the law applicable to classified facilities. It supports the development, in France and abroad, of a number of players in the renewable, solar and wind energies sectors.
- Property development
- Operational and commercial town planning law
- Commercial leases
- Property contracts: sales, off-plan sales, property development contracts, delegated project contracting, construction leases, long-term leases, property leases, etc.
- Joint ownership
- Restructuring operations, transfer of property assets, acquisition/disposal
- Property financing
- Law applicable to classified facilities
- Contaminated sites and soils
- Law applicable to water