HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Document databases and professional training
Reinhart Marville Torre provides its associates with a documentation centre which optimises the updating of knowledge necessary to the lawyers’ practice, improves the responsiveness, effectiveness and reliability of legal information and contributes to improving the follow-up and handling of client cases.
Furthermore, the firm encourages the ongoing learning of its employees by implementing annual training plans.
Reinhart Marville Torre is committed to maintaining an internal organisation which fosters the well-being and efficiency of its employees:
- Working time management concerned with maintaining a work/life balance
- Flexible working hours for some employees
- Provision of private parking
- Restoration of the premises in 2016 for greater work comfort
- Weekly delivery of fruit baskets in each department, provision of coffee machines, mineral water, fruit juices and fizzy drinks free of charge
Ethical imperative: the Code of Professional Conduct of the Bar Association (Ordre des Avocats)
Reinhart Marville Torre is a law firm which brings together almost 80 different people who share the same project and the same responsibility, in strict compliance with the code of professional conduct of the Bar Association (Ordre des avocats).
Adherence to the professional oath constitutes the basis of its good practice and its professional commitment. It ensures compliance with the values to which the lawyers at Reinhart Marville Torre are deeply attached and, in particular, professional secrecy, confidentiality, independence, loyalty and the adversarial principle.