Partner – Paris Bar
- Private Equity, Venture Debt
- Company law
- Commercial law
- Capital market
- Diplôme de l’Institut de droit comparé – Paris II Panthéon-Assas
- DESS Juristes d’affaires – Paris XI HEC
- Langues: French/English
Laurent works with lenders (banks, debt funds) and borrowers in the financing of LBO, development capital and private equity transactions (bank loans, bond issues, securities).
He has developed specific expertise in the venture debt sector where he advises one of the leading players on the European market. Laurent also supports professional and non-professional investors in the structuring of their investment vehicles. His practice is largely internationally-focused.
Laurent was “Business start-up” tutor at SUPELEC between 1998 and 2008. He also worked as a tutor in the law faculty of Paris XI in 2002 and 2003.
Having practised for over twelve years with the firm Lefèvre Pelletier & Associés, Laurent joined the firm, as partner, in 2015.
- Advising Kreos in Nicox, an international ophthalmology company, € 20 M bond financing
- Advising Kreos in Affluent Medical € 12 million financing
- Advising Kreos Capital in the financing of SuperSonic Imagine, an highly-innovative ultrasound company
- Counsel to Kreos Capital in the bond refinancing of Novacyt